Saturday, March 24, 2012

how to display latest tweets on blog using json jquery

1 comment

There are quite a few tutorials available on this subject and several jQuery plugins
,that will display your tweets for you, all of which are very good in their individual way. However, this tutorial will show you just how easy it is to use the Twitter API tools with a tiny bit of jQuery to display your latest tweets in a fully customisable, simple and functional way.

Download the "Source Code "
At last what u need to do :
Finally, at the very end of the twitter.js file, type the following (make sure you change theusername variable to the Twitter account who’s latest tweet you are going to display):

1 comment:

  1. I have been using Twitter for a long time. I switched to Wizugo marketing tool to automate my Twitter account, and I must say that WizUgo com worked pretty amazing in boosting my Twitter account performance. It is saving my time and increasing my followers each day.

    ReplyDelete